วันศุกร์ที่ 27 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Day 1 : 15 January 2017
I arrived to Yokyakarta at 5.30 pm. The driver and my partners waited for picking up and sending us to the UPY dorm. On the way we had dinner together. This was my first meal in Indonesia. It was called Gudeg Yu Djum. It’s a chicken, rice, and jackfruit. It was so sweet. After that we arrived to the UPY dormitory. We got the warm welcome from Adik and his team. The dorm is good for me but  there isn't any fan. I requested a fan from Adik. He told us that  he would find for us later. Today I felt tired from the journey, so I should go to bed.

Hello Yogyakarta 





Wi Katt and Ked from VRU to UPY

Icha waited for us





Yogyakarta Adisucipto International Airport 


UPY Dormitory


Adik and his team


Day 2 : 16 January 2017
          Today I had informal ceremony at UPY. First, I introduced myself to the teachers and other university friends and Philippines friends, then we talked about schedule, then visited buildings of UPY, model of Karton of Yokyakarta, and went to the library.










Day 3 : 17 January 2017
          We had formal ceremony at UPY. The teachers presented the education of university, discussed about our practicum.





Day 4 : 18 January 2017
          We traveled around Yokyakarta. On the way we had one of our partners to tell about Yokyakarta story. Her name’s Kirana. The first place was kraton of Yokyakarta. There was a guide to tell about the  history and importance of this place. The next one was Tamansari and Pulo Kenanga. Before came back the dormitory we had lunch together. We tried to eat traditional food. Finally, we went to the dorm. I felt tired and I had a headache because I walked for a long time and it was also raining.


     





Day 5 : 19 January 2017
          Today, Our teacher sent us to the school. My school was SMP Muhummadiyah2 Yogyakarta. I went with Aom and Kat. We talked with the headmaster and the teacher about schedule. We start to observe teaching on Monday. Then we went to the dormitory. Finally, we went to the shop to buy long skirts.









Day 6-8 : 20-22 January 2017
          Today, our partners taught Bahasa about greetings, numbers, directions, ordering food, and classroom expressions. It helped me to teach in the school. The partners took care of us everyday and accompanied me to anywhere I wanted to go.

Day 9 : 23 January 2017
          Today was the first day at school. I got up at 4 a.m. The driver picked me up at 6 a.m. We arrived to the school at 6.30 a.m. We got the warm welcome from teachers and students. There was the flag ceremony, then I introduced myself in front of everyone I was so excited. After that the teacher assigned us to create Thai corner at the library for presentation Thai culture. Finally, we observed around the school.








Day 10 : 24 January 2017
          I arrived to the school at 6 a.m. I stood in front of school for greeting with students. At 7 a.m. I observed teaching the first class. Students cleaned the room and prayed before studied, then I met my mentor. My mentor taught Grade 7 and Grade 8, then I observed teaching and I introduced myself in the class and taught about greetings in Thailand and how to sing Chang song. 







Day 11 : 25 January 2017
          Today, we had One Day Seminar of Living Environment with three Countries Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand. First, students from the school performed traditional dancing, then professor from a university of Philippines presented  her country perfectly, then we had to present about Thailand. We chose history, geography, food, greetings, and tourist attractions. We were glad to show Thai culture. Finally, we met and took photos with Philippines friends.








Day 12 : 26 January 2017
          I had to teach Grade 8H and Grade 7D about superlative adjective and animals. Some students couldn’t understand my instruction. My mentor suggested that I have to speak slower, repeat vocabulary many times. For next time I would prepare and do my best. 

Day 13 : 27 January 2017

          In the morning, I observed teaching in science class. Mrs.Laras accompanied me to observe this class because the teacher couldn’t speak English. In the afternoon I taught Grade 9H about greeting in Thailand and numbers, then I attended to Art craft room. Mrs.Nita and her students taught me to dance traditional dancing. It was so hard for me. Today I was tired I want to go to the dormitory.


Day 14 :  28 january 2017
Today, Mrs.Fajar and her family accompanied us to travel around Yogyakarta. On the way we waited for Hendri (my partner) at Issalamic University, then we had breakfast together. The menu name was Sop Ayam “Pak Min”. After that we went to Turga and The lost World Castle. Finally, she taked us to her husband house and gave salak for us. I was fun and happy I would like to say thank you again and again for today.

























Day 15 :  29 January 2017
Today, I got up late,then washed my clothes. In the afternoon we cooked shabu and eat together. It’s enough for today. I have to go to bed early because there is flag ceremony tomorrow. I have to get up early.


Day 16 :  30 January 2017
Today was my free day. I didn’t have class so I joined my friends’ class.  Then I continued Thailand’s corner at the library. Mrs. Ita ordered Mi Bakso for us. She was very kind and also taught us about Javanese language. I had a chance to observe music class. Teacher taught about how to play guitar and angalung.















Day 17 :  31 January 2017
The agenda was changed so I had to teach three classes. It was so tired, but I felt happy every time when I taught grade8H. Students were always ready to study with me. They were diligent and brave to talk with me. They participated in every activity.
After school finish, I and my friends went to Jogja mall. It was the first time to go there. I was so hungry. We found Tom Yam Kung. It was very delicious. We paid 350000 rupiah.


 Day 18 :  1 February 2017
I felt relaxed because today I had only two classes and there was a partner who went to accompany me. When some students couldn’t speak English so she helped me to translated Bahasa language into English. Everything could pass easily.


Day 19 :  2 February 2017

I didn’t have energy to teach because last night I prepared lesson plan and I slept late so in the morning I felt sleepy, but I attended to teach every class. 


Day 20 :  3 February 2017
          Today was Exercise’s Day. In the morning it was still raining so we couldn’t exercise. The agenda was changed again. I had to teach observe in science laboratory. I had to teach Thai Language for teachers at the canteen and taught primary students in the afternoon.
























Day 21 :  4 February 2017

           Today, I didn’t have class so I had a chance to observe another class that is consulting class. It was difficult to understand because the teacher spoke only Bahasa but I know that it was about calculation scores to continue to study in high school.

Day 22 :  5 February 2017

             Borobudur trip : beautiful temple ,very hot and very expensive for foreigners.









Day 23 :  6 February 2017

             Took a rest in dormitory. Sleep and sleep. 


Day 24 :  7 February 2017
Today was the last day in SMP MUHAMMADIYAH 2 YOGYAKARTA. We had to present about experience that we got and shared the feelings when we taught, said thank you and good bye teachers.










Day 25 :  8 February 2017
            Partners took us to travel in a beach by motorcycle. It was far from dorm. My partner lost the way. It was so hot and tried. When reached to the beach I felt better and relax, but I didn’t brave to stand near the coast because there were strong waves.











Day 26 :   February 2017

            I had a meeting at Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta about evaluation school. We had to present about school and evaluate curriculum, environment, teaching, teachers, and students. Finally, we took photos together. 











Day 27 :   10 February 2017

It was time to say good bye. Thank you all of teachers and partners that took care well and I did apologize for my mistakes. I would keep these good experiences in my mind. I would miss Universitas PGRI Yogyakarta, SMP MUHAMMADIYAH 2 YOGYAKARTA, and Yogyakarta forever. If I have a chance I will come back here again. 



Classrooms teaching
at SMP MUHAMMADIYAH 2 YOGYAKARTA

ในภาพอาจจะมี 6 คน, ผู้คนกำลังนั่ง, ตาราง และ สถานที่ในร่ม












ในภาพอาจจะมี 1 คน, กำลังนั่ง, ตาราง และ สถานที่ในร่ม


ในภาพอาจจะมี 2 คน, ผู้คนกำลังยืน


ไม่มีข้อความกำกับภาพอัตโนมัติ


ในภาพอาจจะมี 17 คน, คนที่ยิ้ม, ผู้คนกำลังยืน และ รองเท้า


ในภาพอาจจะมี 17 คน, คนที่ยิ้ม, สถานที่ในร่ม


ในภาพอาจจะมี 1 คน, กำลังนั่ง, ตาราง และ สถานที่ในร่ม


ในภาพอาจจะมี หนึ่งคนขึ้นไป, ผู้คนกำลังนั่ง และ สถานที่ในร่ม


ในภาพอาจจะมี 1 คน, กำลังยืน และ สถานที่ในร่ม


ในภาพอาจจะมี 3 คน, ผู้คนกำลังนั่ง และ สถานที่ในร่ม


ในภาพอาจจะมี 1 คน, กำลังยืน


ในภาพอาจจะมี 14 คน, คนที่ยิ้ม





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น